Monday, March 10, 2008

Withdraw Money from PayPal

Hurray, after waiting for some time (three days to be exact), my first withdraw from PayPal is a successful one. From now on I will not have any doubt on PayPal, I will continue to use it as my online payment or to receive money online. I have already proved it, what about you?


This is my account activity on the 3rd of March 2008. You can see that I have withdrawn $200 into Indonesian Rupiah. For exchanging the currency from USD to IDR, PayPal did not charge me, so I guest this is another plus for PayPal.


This is my bank account. You can see that on the 6th of March 2008 there was a payment of exactly the same amount that PayPal sent me. So it only took three days for the payment from the time it was processed by PayPal to reach my bank account. The site officially states that it could take 5-10 days of work days for the process to be completed. But I know now that it took less than that. So come on guys look no further PayPal is the best online payment for you to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment