Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blogger For Hire: Part III

If you think that I am just making this up then I need to show you some proves. So I am going to show you my Smorty and Blogsvertise standing up until today. By looking at these images, you can see for yourself that I have been busy writing reviews and some of the reviews you can read it here on this blog. When I reviewed those sites I received new knowledge and information. It is really interesting as it is profitable also.

Smorty


You can see that there are five reviews who have been approved and bringing a total of $55.20. I have done those reviews in just one week. If you have more than one blog, you can calculate yourself how much money you would get. There is also one review who is waiting for approval.
If you read my earlier post, I said that there are at least 3 review offers waiting for you, so this it the prove of that.


Blogsvertise
If you can't convince yourself yet, this is my Blogsvertise standing. Hope if you see these you will realize that I am talking about the truth.


And this is the new opportunities that I am going to have to review.


You should be interested right now. If you want to join then click Smorty and Blogsvertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment