Thursday, April 24, 2008

Payment from SponsoredReviews

After joining SponsoredReviews for almost three months and put many bids I have finally got a job from them. But what really surprised me is the payment is really quick. I have just completed the review two days ago and the I received the payment this morning. So it took only a day for the review to be approved not like any other brokers which could take days in approving a review.

In case you didn't know payment from SponsoredReviews is paid on a two week basis. Fortunately yesterday when I completed the job was the last day before payment. That is why I received the payment really quick. From now on I will try to put many bids and complete all the jobs in time. Once again I have proven that this broker is not a bogus.

No comments:

Post a Comment