Sunday, May 10, 2009

Web Hosting Guide

Each year I have been given the same question over and over again from friends or colleagues. They ask me where should they host their personal or business website. Some of them are new to the internet and want to start an e-commerce site while others want to transfer their account to a new host. I always give them the same answer. I told them to look for the best web hosting company by reading reviews at WebHostingGeeks.com.

You must be wondering why I asked them to read reviews at WebHostingGeeks.com and not on other similar sites. From my experience reviews provided by WebHostingGeeks.com are honest and not a commercial one. Each review is based on people's opinion and experience, thus making it more realistic. The site then compiled those reviews and put a ranking system based on many criteria such as features offered, pricing and etc. If you are not the kind of person who likes to read before you decide then you can go to any categories and just the hosting companies suggested. For example there is a best budget web hosting category, best blog web hosting and many other categories. If you want to know more about web hosting then read some articles provided there to improve your knowledge such as dedicated servers, hosting overseas, how to make money with web hosting, etc. Complete and honest that is why I refer my friends to the site. If you are looking for a web hosting company then I suggest you check the review on WebHostingGeeks.com before you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment