Sunday, July 04, 2010

Car Accessories

Lately, my car has been producing a really annoying sound. It all started when I took the car to the mountain to hike with my friends. There was this really big hole in the middle of the road and we had nowhere else to go. I was a bit late to see the hole so the car got stuck in the hole. That was when this weird and annoying sound started to happen. I took the car then to a garage nearby my house. The mechanic found the problem. It was the muffler that produced the sound because of this heavy bump it got when I drove through the hole. There was no other way except changing it with a new one and the cost was really expensive.

So I told the mechanic that I wanted to look for a new muffler myself. I remembered that my friend told me about this great website which sells car accessories with reasonable prices. The website is called carID.com. I hurried myself to browse the site and look for a new muffler for my car. Indeed the prices of mufflers in the website was cheaper than what was offered by the mechanic. You can find mufflers for almost any type of car that you have. From the stylish Chrysler to the sporty Porsche all of them are available at the website.

As I was browsing through the mufflers, I also checked for new spoilers to replace the old ones. I wanted to make my car look more sporty. I found the right muffler and spoiler for my car and paid them with my credit card. The site also accept payment with Paypal for those of you who do not like to use credit car. So it was fast, easy and cheap shopping at carID.com.

1 comment:

  1. Car accessories should be choose really carefully because some might not looks good on some cars and we dont want to put some extra weight on cars.

    car breakers

    ReplyDelete